There is a difference between being a White Feminist and being a part of ~*White Feminism*~.
You’re a Feminist. You are White.
Your Feminism is White-centric and ignores the specialized issues of Women of Color.
- calling the legitimate anger of oppressed people “drama” or “hate”
- referring to allocation of human rights as simply “politics”
- referring to basic human empathy as “political correctness”
- the childlike refusal to admit mistakes and throwing a literal tantrum
- "it’s just my opinion"
a lot of ppl seem confused on what cultural appropriation is so lemme break it down
IT IS NOT: enjoying food from another culture, enjoying music from another culture, learning about another culture, or learning another language
IT IS: using another culture as a costume, wearing religious articles as accessories when you are not a follower of that religion, using a race as a mascot, disrespecting religious or cultural practices.
if ur only supportive of disabled people when their weight is in an “acceptable” range, then ur not actually supportive of disabled people and also i hate u
unfollow me if you think biological sex is a thing
unfollow me if you think trans girls are male or trans boys are female
unfollow me if you are truscum
unfollow me if you think you need dysphoria to be trans
unfollow me if you think reverse oppression is real
unfollow me if you are trans exlusionary
this blog is not for you, leave.
it is crucial to believe and respect girls when they say a guy is giving them bad vibes even if they don’t give you a reason why
i dont think yall realise its illegal to take a picture of someone and put it on a social media site without asking their permission and i know thats really cliche of me to say but i mean honestly stop taking pictures of strangers you find attractive and putting it on tumblr
the fact women are viewed as being more sexy at 15 than 40 is the creepiest thing in the world
"guess we cant have different opinions on tumblr"
nah son. an opinion is like “orange juice is nasty” or “fall out boy is overrated”
"your gender identity is ridiculous and you dont deserve to have it respected" is straight up bullshit and you should be called out on it
- Other people’s cultures do not exist for white people to seek their spiritual enlightenment
- No one owes you an education, and initiation, or a history lesson simply because ‘you want’
- No one has to include you in things because ‘you want’
- No one has to hold their tongue, sweeten their words, or chop up sentences to make white people feel better about history- colonization, slavery, genocide, ect.
- No one should be ‘grateful’ to you for your interest in said culture